How Much Does a PEMF Machine Cost?
The cost of a PEMF machine can range from $2,000 to $8,000 or more, depending on the device’s features and capabilities. PEMF machine prices can be influenced by several factors, including the device’s range of electromagnetic frequencies and the inclusion of different applicators to target different areas of the body.
As a general rule of thumb, the better the PEMF technology, the higher the PEMF machine price. Conversely, the low-end PEMF devices will typically have limitations on how they can be used and limited wellness benefits.
But given the wide range of pricing and product options on the market, it’s important to understand the differences. In this guide, we take a closer look at some of the most important factors that influence the cost of a PEMF machine and which devices are best.
What influences PEMF machine prices?
- PEMF capabilities: Devices that offer a greater range of health benefits will typically require a larger investment. For example, more expensive PEMF machines will offer wider frequencies and intensities, plus the ability to target different areas of the body.
- Included applicators: A wider array of applicators will usually contribute to a higher PEMF machine price. Examples include full-body PEMF mats, applicators for targeted areas of the body and/or goggles that target cellular activity in the brain.
- Control technology & software features: Higher-end PEMF machines will usually feature state-of-the-art control panels, such as touchscreen devices, with advanced software for easy control of the device, customization options and features that allow users to get more from their PEMF therapy.
- Support, warranty & training: Access to live support and training resources, as well as the inclusion of any warranty periods, will also influence the PEMF machine price.
Top 3 PEMF Machine
1) iMRS Prime
The iMRS Prime is arguably the best PEMF machine on the market. Its innovative technology and advanced capabilities allow any individual – from beginners to advanced users – to maximize the wellness benefits of PEMF. A full-body PEMF mat, plus specialized applicators and a BrainWave headset, can be used to target virtually any area of the body or any health goal.
Price: $4,827 (Basic)
- Most advanced PEMF system available today
- Proven effectiveness and results
- Uses the proven square wave, which has been shown to be the most effective for healing and regeneration
- Options for full-body PEMF mat, Exagon pad, spot applicator and Exagon Brain Light and Sound device
- High entry price point
iMRS Prime may have a higher PEMF machine price than other options, but its quality and capabilities are unmatched. It’s the best you can get for your money.
Made by the same company, the Omnium1 is a budget-friendly alternative to the iMRS Prime. But don’t be fooled by the lower PEMF machine price. Omnium1 offers a lot of the same features, capabilities and portability, providing high-quality PEMF therapy in the comfort of your home.
- Comprehensive home wellness management
- 5 fast-start programs
- Customizable manual mode
- Smaller control panel (8-in) vs. the iMRS Prime (10-in)
While it’s not as advanced or comprehensive as the iMRS Prime, the Omnium1 is a high-quality PEMF device that delivers the results you expect from pulsed electromagnetic therapy.
Bemer is considered a top contender alongside the iMRS Prime, offering similar-sized bundles that incorporate full-body PEMF mats with specialized applicators for localized PEMF. Where Bemer falls behind is its limited range of frequencies and intensities (which effectively limit the wellness benefits) and the lack of a light/sound device for targeted wellness for the brain.
- Custom programming options
- Options for full-body PEMF mat and targeted applicators
- Limited frequencies and intensities
- No light/sound device/goggles or biofeedback
Despite its high entry point, Bemer has several limitations when compared to other systems like the iMRS Prime. It is a good system, but in a side-by-side comparison with competing PEMF machines, it is not the best value for the money.
Investing in your own PEMF system
One of the greatest benefits of PEMF is that you can do it on your own, in the comfort of your home. But if you’re purchasing a PEMF machine for the first time, you’ll want to make sure you can get guidance when you need it.
When purchasing from iMRS 2000, systems like the iMRS Prime and Omnium come with access to extensive training videos, how-to videos and support. This is strongly recommended for first-time users of PEMF to ensure you get the most out of your system and experience the full benefits of PEMF.