A Detailed Comparison between iMRS vs Vasindux
|#1 - Earth Frequenies|
|#2 - Biorhythm Clock|
|#3 - Higher Intensity Pain|
|#4 - Sensitive Setting|
|#5 - Graduated Intensity|
|#6 - Pure Pulsating Fields|
|#7 - Sawtooth Wave|
|#8 - Proven Square Wave||? - See comments below chart|
|#9 - Switch Polarity|
|#10 - Light and Sound Option|
|#11 - Biofeedback|
|#12 - Digital/Easy Upgrade|
|#13 - Database Protocols|
|#14 - FDA Registered|
|#15 - Company Progressive||?|
|#16 - Good Value||? - Not if it doesn't work|
|#17 - 3 year Warranty|
|#18 - Mat Comfortable?|
|#19 - Excellent Training /Support||- Best in Industry||?|
|Warranty||3 years Standard (w/ Extended to 5 Years)||3 Years|
|Applicators||Whole Body Mat, Pillow Pad, Probe||Whole body, pad, ring|
|Accessories||iSLRS (LED Light & Sound), iMORE (HRV Biofeedback), iGUIDE+ more||None|
|Intensities||.09 - 70 uT / up to 300 uT Probe||20-60 uT Home (up to 130 uT Pro)|
|Frequency||4 Settings Based on Biorhythms (.5 Hz / 3 Hz / 5.5 Hz / 15 Hz)||.5 - 62 Hz|
|Waveform||Sawtooth Mat/ Squarewave Pillow & Spot||Sine Wave Home/ Sine & square Pro|
|Cost Basic System||Starts @ $4490||$2376 with full body mat, pad and ring|
Reasons Why the iMRS is CLEARLY superior to the cheap Vasindux PEMF device.
1) Vasindux is new and Unproven – no track record, no research, no clinical data AT ALL. The iMRS has been the word leader in magnetic field therapy devices for 20 years with extensive research and clinical validation.
2) The Vasindux provides very few healing stories and testimonials, and the ones available can not meet our standard. The iMRS offers hundreds and hundreds of powerful, LIFE-Changing testimonials, constantly adding more and more. Check out our youtube channel www.youtube.com/imrs2000 with over 100 video testimonials and growing. Plus contact us, we have hundreds of written as well.
3) Cheap product = cheap results. Many PEMF devices are on the market these days. It is therefore difficult for an average person to separate the wheat from the chaff. As indicated in all qualified PEMF literature, price should in no case be the most important criterion in acquiring a device. A cheap purchase is often more expensive than you might think (i.e. wasted time, no results and possible side effects that result from a cheap, unproven technology). The magnetic field device you purchase should be one that has been used by many physicians and clinics. It also should offer a 3 year warranty, and be able to display ALL necessary and latest industrial standard certificates like the PRIME. If your goal is to experience PEMF benefits such as pain relief, more energy, and better sleep, make sure you get the best. There is a reason why Mercedes sell for a higher price than Honda. Same is true with PEMF. Better Quality = Better Results.
4) Vasindux sine and squarewave signal vs. iMRS wave signals
The iMRS whole body applicator uses the scientifically proven most effective triple-wave sawtooth pulse. The sawtooth displays continuous change, thus obtaining constant induction (without zero phases). The abrupt change from its peak to its lowest value is responsible for ion displacement in the body. Greater ion displacement exerts a stronger biological effect. The PRIME whole body applicator supplies a carrier frequency range between 0.5 and 15 HZ, which is 100% within the so called biological window.
The Vasindux signal is a simplistic repeating sine and squarewave, while the iMRS squarewave has built in pauses and complexity to prevent habituation.
5) The Vasindux operates WITHOUT Polarity reversal
The polarity of a magnetic field plays a crucial role. Knowing that structures in the human and animal body have a certain polarity preference, the respective organs are treated according to this polarity in treatment with magnetic fields.
6) The Vasindux operates WITHOUT Chinese Organ Clock
The iMRS whole body applicator uses pre-programmed frequencies that vary based on the time of day the device is used, observing our circadian rhythms.
7) The Vasindux has No Sense Biofeedback (HRV & SPO2) – The iMRS offers a biofeedback finger sensor to achieve a CUSTOM TAILORED THERAPY, signaling the user’s HRV (heart rate variability) and SPO2.
8) The Vasindux has No iGUIDE (built in protocol recommendations, based on years of clinical data).
9) The Vasindux can NOT offer Sound-Light-Relax Therapy (Brain)
Sound-Light-Relax systems, obtainable with the iMRS, are very valuable for brain wave entrainment, deepening your ability to enjoy relaxation or restorative sleep. Brain wave stimulation can change a person’s mental state, and this in turn can help with a variety of mental issues.
10) Note that the inexpensive Vasindux offers ONLY a full body mat. Adding additional applicators, the buyer ends up spending close to $2000.00. iMRS local applicators are FAR superior to Vasindux pad and ring. The probe and pillow are much more powerful in penetrating the body.
11) iMRS Prime has a true SPLIT MODE FUNCTION and Vasindux does not.
12) iMRS Prime has FIR (Far infrared), PEMF and FIR in one and Vasindux does not.
The effect of the iMRS probe is unmatched and especially useful in the offices of health professionals. In short, Vasindux applicators can not be compared with the iMRS probe and pillow, nor can they offer the same treatment benefits.
New Picture Review updates coming !
Important UPDATE: The TOP distributor for Vasindux PEMF Supply was selling the OMI for over 2 years has RECENTLY starting selling the Vasindux which is nearly the SAME MACHINE (both made in Hungary). OMI is actually cheaper on amazon but both are very cheaply made.
This is after 2 years of only selling the OMI and misleading people that the OMI was just as good as the tested and proven iMRS, BEMER and QRS. They are using same bogus comparison pages and just substituted Vasindux for OMI DON’T SETTLE FOR CHEAP… Get results with a proven Brand like the iMRS!