INSOMNIA AND SLEEP
Testimonials and Experiences with the iMRS
Here are a few things you can do to help improve your quality of sleep:
– Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. Avoid taking naps.
– Do not consume alcohol or large meals before bedtime.
– Do not consume caffeinated beverages after lunch or within 6 hours of going to bed.
– Do not exercise within 3 to 5 hours of going to sleep.
– Do not have a television or computer in the bedroom
– Use a Earth Based PEMF Device like the iMRS 2000 Prime