Compare Pulse Magnetic Therapy Machines
FTC Disclaimer – iMRS2000.com is an independent distributor for Swiss Bionic Solutions Schweiz GmbH makers of the iMRS Systems. Furthermore, we are not endorsed, sponsored or associated with OMI or their Distributor Oxford Medical instruments. Please Note* Available pricing may not be up to date because of constant changes in the market, logistic and manufacturing hardships with current world economy.
iMRS vs OMI PEMF (Beware of the bait and switch)
|#1 - Earth Frequenies|
|#2 - Biorhythm Clock|
|#3 - Higher Intensity Pain|
|#4 - Sensitive Setting|
|#5 - Graduated Intensity|
|#6 - Pure Pulsating Fields|
|#7 - Sawtooth Wave|
|#8 - Proven Square Wave||? - See comments below chart|
|#9 - Switch Polarity|
|#10 - Light and Sound Option|
|#11 - Biofeedback|
|#12 - Digital/Easy Upgrade|
|#13 - Database Protocols|
|#14 - FDA Registered|
|#15 - Company Progressive||?|
|#16 - Good Value||? - Not if it doesn't work|
|#17 - 3 year Warranty|
|#18 - Mat Comfortable?|
|#19 - Excellent Training /Support||- Best in Industry||?|
|Warranty||3 years Standard (w/ Extended to 5 Years)||3 Years|
|Applicators||Whole Body Mat, Pillow Pad, Probe||Whole body, pad, ring|
|Accessories||iSLRS (LED Light & Sound), iMORE (HRV Biofeedback), iGUIDE+ more||None|
|Intensities||.09 - 70 uT / up to 300 uT Probe||20-66 uT|
|Frequency||4 Settings Based on Biorhythms (.5 Hz / 3 Hz / 5.5 Hz / 15 Hz)||1 - 30 Hz|
|Waveform||Sawtooth Mat/ Squarewave Pillow & Spot||Supposed to be squarewave|
|Cost Basic System||Starts @ $4827||Roughly $1700 with full body mat, pad and ring|
10 Reasons Why the iMRS is CLEARLY superior to the cheap OMI PEMF device.
1) OMI is new and Unproven – no track record, no research, no clinical data AT ALL. The iMRS has been the word leader in magnetic field therapy devices for 20 years with extensive research and clinical validation.
2) The OMI provides very few healing stories and testimonials, and the ones available can not meet our standard. The iMRS offers hundreds and hundreds of powerful, LIFE-Changing testimonials, constantly adding more and more. Check out our youtube channel www.youtube.com/imrs2000 with over 90 video testimonials and growing. Plus contact us, we have hundreds of written as well.
3) Cheap product = cheap results. Many PEMF devices are on the market these days. It is therefore difficult for an average person to separate the wheat from the chaff. As indicated in all qualified PEMF literature, price should in no case be the most important criterion in acquiring a device. A cheap purchase is often more expensive than you might think (i.e. wasted time, no results and possible side effects that result from a cheap, unproven technology). The magnetic field device you purchase should be one that has been used by many physicians and clinics. It also should offer a 3 year warranty, and be able to display ALL necessary and latest industrial standard certificates like the iMRS . If your goal is to experience PEMF benefits such as pain relief, more energy, and better sleep, make sure you get the best. There is a reason why Mercedes sell for a higher price than Honda. Same is true with PEMF. Better Quality = Better Results.
4) OMI squarewave signal vs. PRIME wave signals
The iMRS whole body applicator uses the scientifically proven most effective triple-wave sawtooth pulse. The sawtooth displays continuous change, thus obtaining constant induction (without zero phases). The abrupt change from its peak to its lowest value is responsible for ion displacement in the body. Greater ion displacement exerts a stronger biological effect. The PRIME whole body applicator supplies a carrier frequency range between 0.5 and 15 HZ, which is 100% within the so called biological window.
The OMI signal is a simplistic repeating squarewave, while the iMRS squarewave has built in pauses and complexity to prevent habituation.
5) The OMI operates WITHOUT Polarity reversal
The polarity of a magnetic field plays a crucial role. Knowing that structures in the human and animal body have a certain polarity preference, the respective organs are treated according to this polarity in treatment with magnetic fields.
6) The OMI operates WITHOUT Chinese Organ Clock
The PRIME whole body applicator uses pre-programmed frequencies that vary based on the time of day the device is used, observing our circadian rhythms.
7) The OMI has No SENSE Biofeedback – The PRIME offers a biofeedback finger sensor to achieve a CUSTOM TAILORED THERAPY, signaling the user’s HRV (heart rate variability).
8) The OMI has No iGUIDE (built in protocol recommendations, based on years of clinical data).
9) The OMI can NOT offer Sound-Light-Relax Therapy
Sound-Light-Relax systems, obtainable with the iMRS , are very valuable for brain wave entrainment, deepening your ability to enjoy relaxation or restorative sleep. Brain wave stimulation can change a person’s mental state, and this in turn can help with a variety of mental issues.
10) Note that the inexpensive OMI offers ONLY a full body mat. Adding additional applicators, the buyer ends up spending close to $2000.00. PRIME local applicators are FAR superior to OMI pad and ring. The probe and pillow are much more powerful in penetrating the body.
The effect of the iMRS probe/SPOT is unmatched and especially useful in the offices of health professionals. In short, OMI applicators can not be compared with the iMRS probe/SPOT and pillow PAD, nor can they offer the same treatment benefits.
Important UPDATE: The TOP distributor for OMI PEMF for 2 years has RECENTLY starting selling the QRS 101 and other Higher Quality PEMF Devices.
This is after 2 years of only selling the OMI and misleading people that the OMI is just as good as the tested and proven IMRS 2000, BEMER and QRS. If that were true, why are they now carrying the QRS 101 and other higher end PEMF devices??
The iMRS also has FIR (Far Infrared), Brain (Color Light and Sound System) and Easy to use Sense (Biofeedback & SPO2)